Sunday, January 9, 2011

Nasihat Guru - 2 (Practice makes perfect)



Assalamualaikum wbt.

Let’s do it again, ask my silat teacher (jurulatih not Guru). Many times you practice, it’ll move automatically.

Ye, it’s move automatically. My hand automatically move to prevent my body, my chest, my face and my anu from attacked. (but not faster like before).

How about mathematic , physics or account. Isn’t it become familiar or easier if you try to solve the problem again and again.

Sorry, my English is still poor, because I seldom practice, sometimes reading short article and I never practice in speaking for 2 – 3 years.

Practice make perfect. (knowledge or just know practice makes perfect is nothing if you do not apply in real situation or apply in your daily activities. It means, you know practice can make everything perfect, but if you only know the sentence , it means nothing. You know practice English language and try to speak everyday and every situation can improve you English, but you just know the sentence “practice makes perfect” , actually you are not practice, isn’t it true ?.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment